What is MultiDesk & MultiDesk Enforcer?
MultiDesk is a tabbed remote desktop client (terminal services client).
MultiDesk Enforcer is a service which ensures connections can only be established with correct shared secret.
With MultiDesk Enforcer, hacker cannot RDP to your server even he got your password.
Learn more about MultiDesk Enforcer
- With MultiDesk Enforcer to provide extra protection
- Only ONE executable file, small, fast (written in C++), green!
- Portable and SSD/flash drive friendly
- New style: status bar and fit window with margin
- Manage remote desktop connections in groups
- Inherit username and password from group properties
- Drag and drop support for moving servers and groups
- Tabbed connections
- Connect to console / admin session
- Change connection port
- Import cached MSTSC connections
- Import servers by scanning given IP range
- Redirect specified drives (Need RDP 6)
- Quick Connect
- Convenient Full Screen resolution switch
- Support Remote Desktop Gateway
- Support Master Password
- Support Start Program on connection (Removed from MSTSC on Windows 10)
- Support disable prompts for username and password
- Support SOCKS5 proxy
2021-05-28 Released version 8.0
Support scale to fit
Support record from this computer